[AMRadio] Merry Christmas!

Joe B joe at tronixland.com
Thu Dec 25 22:59:12 EST 2008

For the past several years my XYL and I decided to make a special effort to say Merry Christmas to everyone we encounterd. Like those in the retail business we shopped with and to our friends and work associates. Happily I guess more than 90% returned with a Merry Christmas of their own. The politically correct pukes among us have already taken more from our faith based society than we should have allowed. Don't put up with their crap and never let them take Christmas from us!
Merry Christmas to all and to a very healthy and happy New Year!

Joe KF9EU and Ruthie N9MPN