[AMRadio] Merry Christmas!

alton young w4bni at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 23:49:14 EST 2008

Merry CHRISTMAS W4BNI

--- On Thu, 12/25/08, Joe B <joe at tronixland.com> wrote:

From: Joe B <joe at tronixland.com>
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Merry Christmas!
To: w5saw at pathwayz.com, "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service" <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 10:59 PM

For the past several years my XYL and I decided to make a special effort to say Merry Christmas to everyone we encounterd. Like those in the retail business we shopped with and to our friends and work associates. Happily I guess more than 90% returned with a Merry Christmas of their own. The politically correct pukes among us have already taken more from our faith based society than we should have allowed. Don't put up with their crap and never let them take Christmas from us!
Merry Christmas to all and to a very healthy and happy New Year!

Joe KF9EU and Ruthie N9MPN