[AMRadio] AM audio problem

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 16:38:00 EST 2008

I have seen this many times, its ultrasonic feedback.
Most times its in the feedback loop from the secondary of the mod
transformer to the second preamp stage.

You might experiment with a small cap to ground in the feedback loop.

Phase shift in the components (mostly iron) causes the very high freqs to be
positive in feedback.

Brett
N2DTS