[AMRadio] Re: Noise Update

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Fri Feb 1 15:51:59 EST 2008

> From: "Mike Duke, K5XU" <k5xu at comcast.net>

> Today my power company was at last able to speak directly with the owner
> of the home where my noise is originating.
>
> The home owner and I were able to determine which breaker causes the noise
> to disappear. He's checking to see what is connected to that breaker, and
> said he would call me back "soon."
>
> While the problem isn't fixed yet, at least there is dialogue.

Just keep laying it on thick and heavy about the possible fire hazard he may
have in his house.  Who knows, you might have actually saved someone from
losing their home, bodily injury or even death.

Scoring brownie points with the neighbours regarding radio, or any other
issue for that matter, can be like putting money in the bank.

Don k4kyv