[AMRadio] Building my first regenerative RX

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Feb 1 15:55:34 EST 2008

That looks really great, I have almost enough bits in my junkbox to
construct this ( might even have a Selenium rectifier!  hihi)  I love the
sound of breaking glass, now where's all those old dead octals gone?
Seriously though you don't have to use old tube bases but you might have to
recalculate the coil dimensions, I wonder if there is a simple transmitter
to go with it? 73 Max M0GHQ