[AMRadio] Building my first regenerative RX

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 21:16:18 EST 2008

I can likely give you 90% of the parts (free).
I have built a few regens in the past, but think they are next to worthless
as far as a short wave receiver goes.

Fine if you just want to build something, but they can be tricky, and build
it in
a metal cabinet, as hand capacitance is very bad for regens.

Brett
N2DTS