[AMRadio] Re: AMers should not operate other modes??

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:56:11 EST 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 9:38 PM, Joe Crawford <crawfish at surfmore.net> wrote:
> On ssb, I hear them whining about other ops being 100 cycles off their
> frequency, complaining about AM, talking about their medical problems, and
> idle gossip. On AM, I hear guys talking about building or modifying radios.
> A different breed on both modes.

Oh, you can frequently hear the same crap from SOME AM ops as well.
You should hear some of them in various parts of the country bitch
about the slopbuckets and go on with their medical problems.

EVERY mode is just about equal when it comes to whiners, complainers,
and general bad ops.

AM bitch about SSB
SSB bitch about AM
CW bitch about RTTY during RTTY contests
RTTY bitch about CW ops

and so on and so on..

I find it a bit humorous that all of this talk on this topic keeps
reoccurring all the time.  I could really care less, there are plenty
of good ops to talk to regardless of mode.  I ignore the problem
childs.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)
Contest Manager, TARA Skirmish