[AMRadio] ARRL Board affirmed its support for Double-Sideband AM

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Feb 2 00:38:49 EST 2008

The ARRL WAS Award now has a endorsement for doing this task on AM. The
ARRL Band Plan identifies specific AM calling frequencies. The ARRL web
site has had for the last several years a dedicated AM web page. Ever see
a SSB, RTTY, CW page there?? I can find no reference anywhere on the ARRL
web site where they specificily endorse any mode for general operating..
There's no point in doing that.

Pete, wa2cwa