[AMRadio] Building my first regenerative RX

Joe Romero kc5mip at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 03:47:52 EST 2008

Yogie wrote:>>>>   do you need a 4 pin coil from and sockets. and
what frequencie are you building it for and are you going to use it
for hearing AM ? I buld a super regenerative so many years ago when i
was young. it sounded very good and there are some real fine schmatic
and i believe the best one was in a arrl book call I believe . " the
Novice begenners manaul" aropunf the time last 50`s or just the start
of the 60`s. it was design by some ham in jopan and it was so well
design to be full bullit proof . let me know if you are needing a
coil form. I may have one around this place and it free if you want
it.first i got to fine it . :)  73`s kc5mip yoige bear.

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1982?ehamsid=87e8ea3a2fab3b8ef3e03a997b22
> 97af
> >
> > I got screwed twice, thats my limit.
> >
> > Carl