[AMRadio] AM nets

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Feb 2 12:46:46 EST 2008

The TEXOMA RRADERS NET meets every Staurday on 3.890 at 8AM on AM. Today
we had 23 folks. Lots of gear traded and sold today. Everyone is more
then welcome even folks on SSB that have vintage gear and off course
AMers with SSB gear on AM...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI