[AMRadio] Wanted: Ranger front panel

Gary Kohtala gary.k7ek at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 23:39:40 EST 2008

I'm looking for a Johnson Viking Ranger front panel in good to excellent condition. I have
a Ranger here with a pretty lousy looking front panel, and the one I bought off of eBay
is not much better. Does anyone have one they might sell? I prefer only the front panel
but might consider buying your defunct rig for parts.

Has anyone ever tried to repaint a Ranger front panel?  I'd like to do it myself if I
could not find a replacement in decent condition.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK