[AMRadio] The Viking II is FINALLY starting to work

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 13:19:26 EST 2008

Thanks for the info Bill, :)

Hmmm, so the shunts are those two loops on either side of the where the
center tap from T1 feeds onto the terminal strip.  I didn't know that. I
thought it was the bridging wire across Postion 4 on the meter function
switch.  As for the roller inductor - yes that's one of my concerns for
being the smoke generator.  If it's going funky, I have no idea if it can be
repaired. I may have to get one out of a junker.

73,
Ellen - AF9J