[AMRadio] The Viking II is FINALLY starting to work

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 13:37:44 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

I'm hoping it's as simple as that (they looked kind of ratty, when I pulled
the plate caps to do plate to grid checks).  If I do have to replace the
resistors, is the wire gauge, and number of turns for the chokes, critical?

73,
Ellen - AF9J

P.S. - were you on yesterday morning's net?  Condx. sure were kind of weird
to Rob, WA9ZTY.  I checked in with the mighty Scout 680, easily, and Rob
took a nosedive into the noise 10 minutes later.  Go figure.