[AMRadio] For Sale: Loudenboomer MII Amplifier

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Sun Feb 3 16:35:08 EST 2008

Hi Phil.  Do me a BIG favor and let me know if you sell it at that price.  I
have a clean unit that I want to sell w/o power supply but had no idea what
to ask.  Would appreciate a note if you have any luck.  I have a big hb
power supply that runs about 3200 volts under load and delivers about 600
watts output with 25 watts drive input but the supply weights about 80-90
pounds in the old bud steel cabinet with 19 inch front panel and although
nicely built and labeled, have no desire to ship it.  hi hi.   Thanks Van,
K7VS