[AMRadio] Alternatives to GatesGarbage(tm)

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Mon Feb 4 22:34:22 EST 2008

   Folks might also look into Sun's Star Office Suite - does each and
everything that Micr$..t does, thats WP, Spreadsheet, Database,
Powerpoint, etc etc - the whole thing is $80...  I use it heavily in all
of my business ventures, and have yet to find an incompatibility...  80
bux for all of it.

   Then of course, use FireFox for a browser and Thunderbird for your email
- you won't be subject to the whims an vagaries of the MicroSheep (can you
tell I've little use for the boys and girls in Redmond??) and you'll be a
whole lot safer, as well....

   Just my slightly off-topic 200 millidollar for this evening...

  Cheers

John KB6SCO
Carson City