[AMRadio] Re: GB> Re: GB> AWA AM QSO Party this coming weekend!

whitebear1122 at comcast.net whitebear1122 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 10:51:09 EST 2008

And I will be operating the James Millen W1HRX flagship station this year from the Frozen Tundra of Minnesota.  So if you hear me, please give a call because I'd like work you!  Plus if you're collecting points in the QSO Party, W1HRX and W2AN each count as 10 points.   I'm planning to start out on 75 meters at the beginning of the QSO Party, maybe later migrate to 160 if conditions allow.  On Sunday I'll probably start out again on 75, shift to 40 meters, and then later shift to 20 meter AM.    W1HRX qsl cards are available with an SASE to me.  So get those transmitters and receivers going and have fun on AM this weekend!  73, Scott WA9WFA