[AMRadio] Re My latest toy has arrived, an ART-13A

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Feb 5 12:15:33 EST 2008

And Im using the latest OE, updated as needed by the MS geniuses. It
displays long subject lines quite well on my 17 and 20" monitors set for
1024 x 768. Maybe we got a few here that are still using 13" monitors. (;

Dont need no off the wall programs either, never had problems with MS. If it
aint broke, etc.

Carl
KM1H