[AMRadio] Survey Results are in!

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Feb 5 16:00:55 EST 2008

Joe...Nice little survey...You may want to pass this info along to ER
and maybe get a bigger one going... These results are always good to
show that we do operate. There are a lot more the 22 AMers out there...
I am sure there will be 100+ on the Collins net tomorrow night...
Remember guys 1st Wednesday coming up tomorrow..

Bob W1PE