[AMRadio] My latest toy has arrived, an ART-13A

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 6 03:45:18 EST 2008

Rick, The Dynos are DY-11, DY-12 and DY-17 all /ART-13. The base is about
1ft x 8" x 3" with the dyno 7" dia. on top, the fronts seem to vary by
manufacture but typically there are two plugs on the front one large, one
small 3 pin and a fuse holder, there is a reset button each side of the dyno
on the front. 28v in and 28v, 400v and 750v out. Similar to the ATD but the
dynomonster is smaller. 73 Max M0GHQ