[AMRadio] My latest toy has arrived, an ART-13A dynamotor dismay

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:55:28 EST 2008

I sold three of those darn things at dayton about 10 years ago for maybe $15 a piece.

At that point I never thought about wanting a dynamotor for the ART13.

Wow, did I snafuu there.

Oh well

I always can hook up the TCS set if I want to hear a high pitched whine other than myself complaining about past hamfest sales!

Who knows? Maybe one will magically show up at Orlando !

de KA4JVY

Mark