[AMRadio] Re: WTB: HV Tranny

Greg bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:31:23 EST 2008

Hi:

Is this for an AF 67? I just built up a supply for my AF 67 and that's
pretty much what the circuit calls for.
Do you need a tapped secondary for the dual HV or can you do it via the
"Economy Supply" method of lifting the secondary CT ground and taking 1/2
total voltage for the low B plus supply?
To do that you will need a 400 vac ct transformer at 225 ma. and a full wave
bridge rectifier.
The best place to look for those is Ebay.
Gave a good day
Greg
WA7LYO
Kinston NC