[AMRadio] US General class licence no longer accepted

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 17:27:06 EST 2008

Yep, it figures!!  I took MY general 28 years ago.  Did it at the
Atlanta FCC office AND the Old-Fashioned way.

Ran CW for a year or so at up to 35 WPM with a Nye-Viking Straight key.

Now some bozo's want to ignore it, BUT accept an Extra License that I
can go take after sitting down for an evening memorizing garbage that I
DON'T want anything to do with!!!!

Bob - NØDGN

--
Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio