[AMRadio] US General class licence no longer

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Wed Feb 6 17:33:15 EST 2008

When I looked at the Extra exam a few years ago I got turned off by the
computer/internet questions on the exam. I did not see what they had to do
with ham radio. I do understand the questions about the digital modes. I ran
RTTY on a model 15 and a Mite back in the 60's.

I also don't have any interest in the cell phones operate.

So I will just stay in the General segments.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"