[AMRadio] US General class license no longer accepted for

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 18:03:02 EST 2008

I'm confused.  'Who is WE'.

Don't like the way you got your ticket?  Turn it in.  They'll accept it.

Sorry that Society decided to GIVE one away to you.

I doubt the old test would improve your electronic knowledge.  Get a few
old boat anchors, restore them, and put them on the air.

Does more for the knowledge!

I DO travel to Europe, spend upward of seven months a year over there.

If you don't like the message - HIT DELETE.  Almost as good as a VFO!

Bob - NØDGN

--
Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio
SP-600 Manassas, VA - MultiBand Dipoles