[AMRadio] Re: Amateur Radio Exam Question

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Thu Feb 7 14:05:41 EST 2008

> From: "Bob Macklin" <macklinbob at msn.com>

> I also don't have any interest in the cell phones operate.
>
> So I will just stay in the General segments.

Are you serious?  There are questions about CELL PHONES in the Extra Class
exam?

What in the name of common sense does that have to do with amateur radio?

OTOH, how many questions are there about AM-related topics: modulation
transformers, class-E, pulse duration modulators, etc?

If what you say is true, I wonder how long before we'll see questions about
iPods and gaming consoles!

Don k4kyv