[AMRadio] Re: Amateur Radio Exam Question

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu Feb 7 17:09:05 EST 2008

Barrie Smith comments:

"I was disturbed by the questions on the test.  I think the extra test has
been "dumbed down".  It's all multiple-choice and some of the questions are
strange, to say the least."

I was looking at the new Extra question pool last night. To me some of the
technical questions looked a lot like the questions we had to answer for the
General exam back in the 50's. I already passed that stuff.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"