[AMRadio] Re: Amateur Radio Exam Question

Phil LaMarche plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 18:00:27 EST 2008

I really don't know if it's better but I've been a ham for 59 years and am a
General.  Wish I could go to the other frequency's where most of my AM
friends have gone but I can't.  I honestly tried to memorize all those new
questions but my retention isn't what it used to be and there's nothing I
can do about that.  So my 75A1/32V1 is relegated to 3875.  I think someone
active for 59 years ought to be grandfathered to the higher license but
that's really a wet dream.  Still love the hobby and am on every day.  I
even have a Flex 5000A and can do that with any problems learning.  Love
this reflector.  Many thanks.

Phil

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.