[AMRadio] Multi-Elmac Net

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Thu Feb 7 18:02:57 EST 2008

Hi JT,

The Mulit-Elmac net is actually on Wednesday nights except for the first
Wednesday of the month when the Collins Collectors Association has their
"First Wednesday CCA AM Night"

You are correct on the frequency and time for CST.  I enjoy checking in with
Mike N8ECR as often as I can.

73 Larry WA9VRH
Collins Collectors Association AM Night Manager