[AMRadio] (no subject)

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:10:23 EST 2008

I've seen no subscription request from this person, and the requests
come nearly daily.  I admit anyone so long as they give me their call
sign on the submission form, and even those who don't, I email them
privately for their call.  We don't blindly subscribe anyone to the
list.

Have him email me privately so I can find out what results he has been
getting, and how he is attempting to subscribe.

Brian / wa5am

On Feb 7, 2008 4:18 PM, Phil LaMarche <plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> or more with no response.  He's a big AM guy who is new to computers.  Can
> some one subscribe him to the list.  Please.
>
> Phil
>

> Philip LaMarche
> LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
> www.instantgourmetspices.com <http://www.instantgourmetspices.com/>
> www.w9dvm.com <http://www.w9dvm.com/>
> 800-395-7795 pin 02
> 727-944-3226
> FAX 727-937-8834
> NASFT 30210
> W9DVM

"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI