[AMRadio] Amateur Radio Exam Question

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:47:15 EST 2008

Ellen Rugowski wrote:
>   Other people I knew who'd taken their Advanced & Extra
> Class back in the 80s & 90s felt the same way -  the Advanced was the hard
> one.

Our paths and time-lines are very similar, Ellen.  I said -exactly- the
same thing back in '88 when I got my Advanced; that it was more
difficult than the Extra.

Besides, who -cares- how much blanking a video signal is used to produce
an all black screen?
;-)

(note to all:  see how the message was cleaned up, and repititious quoted text and message footers have been removed?  it's -not- that hard, people!)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR