[AMRadio] formula values

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Feb 8 10:42:43 EST 2008

ELI the ICE man was taught in the early weeks of USN ET School.
Whoever created the course material were geniuses as they could take a
backwoods farmers son and make a first rate ET out of him.

Im sure that course material is available somewhere for download, especially
the basic DC and AC theory.

Carl
KM1H