[AMRadio] formula values

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 11:47:04 EST 2008

If you attended USN ET school in Great Lakes Illinois you were also given
this memory jogger about resistor color codes and resistor tolerances:  bad
boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly, get some now.  Get
some now as in Gold, Silver and No color.
73,
Ken W2DTC

ELI the ICE man was taught in the early weeks of USN ET School.