[AMRadio] formula values

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:33:53 EST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 11:47 AM, kenw2dtc <kenw2dtc at comcast.net> wrote:
> If you attended USN ET school in Great Lakes Illinois you were also given
> this memory jogger about resistor color codes and resistor tolerances:  bad
> boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly, get some now.  Get
> some now as in Gold, Silver and No color.

We learned that version along with a more p.c. version (even though
that nonsense hadn't yet started). But of course, I remember only the
version you posted above, Ken.

Carl, your comment about the Navy ET stuff reminded me of
your....fondness and deep appreciation for the URC 32. (o:   Still
need to fix mine someday.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ