[AMRadio] formula values

Frank J. Mercurio w9fm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 8 12:45:45 EST 2008

Carl,

I don't share the Navy training background (I was an Army grunt) but I
attended (Bishop) Fenwick HS in Oak Park, IL and was "chief operator" of
the radio club from '57 till '61.  A Dominican priest, Father Ed
Robinson was the trustee of the club, W9ANF, and also a physics
teacher!  He's still an active ham (W5QXS) and still maintains a weekly
schedule on 20 meter SSB(sorry) with some of us former students and his
ham brothers, K0APW and W6LEJ!

The radio club proudly used a BC-610 then so hopefully I have maintained
some AM continuity in this post .... .. (:-)

Frank, W9FM