[AMRadio] formula values

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 13:21:15 EST 2008

The USAF taught it the same way.

Today the color code is not used on surface mount resistors and capacitors.
But the are marked with the numerical code. You just cannot read them!

BTW:
DM style mica capacitors are marked in two ways. One is like 100 = 100pf.
The other is like 101 = 100pf. That one can be confusing.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"