[AMRadio] formula values

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 13:55:17 EST 2008

In the case of the capacitors in question I use my Heath C-3 capacitor
tester. So far it has been useable on some of this stuff.

I have not seen a postage stamp capacitor in a REALL LONG time. Maybe if I
start restoring more old radios I will see some. But I will replace them
with DMs.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,