[AMRadio] formula values

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Fri Feb 8 23:39:21 EST 2008

>but I attended (Bishop) Fenwick HS in Oak Park, IL and was "chief
>operator" of the radio club from '57 till '61.  A Dominican priest,
>Father Ed Robinson was the trustee of the club, W9ANF,

I was going thru some 1960 qsl's i had boxed the other day and was
really dishearten by the number of old school radio clubs and
military base stations that are no longer on the air.
Somerset High School Somerset Ky WA4FVC is where i went.
W4NEK NAS JACKSONVILLE
KP4ATQ NAS ROSEY ROADS
W4ODR NAS MEMPHIS
W4NPT NAS NORFOLK
W2USA
W3USA FT MEAD MD
I Think w4npt and w4odr are still holding tickets but the rest are
gone just to list a few. of course all the old KZ5 bases in the Zone
are gone. I have a wall full of them.
on the ICE  willy field  eights station are gone also.
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573   SKCC #1227 F.O.P. LODGE 68
DXCC PHONE- DXCC CW- DXCC RTTY- DXCC MIXED
DXCC 40, 20, 15, 10 METERS
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group
CALLS HELD:
WA4JQS/ZS1, WA4JQS/KC4, WA4JQS/4K1