[AMRadio] Using Heath SB 610 Monitor Scope to

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Feb 11 20:58:02 EST 2008

The Vertical input on the SB-614 is totally different then what's found
in the SB-610.

The SB-610 vertical input (for connecting to the IF output) circuitry has
three front end choices. From 1 KHz to 150 KHz, no input or output coils
are required. From 455 KHz to 2475 KHz, there in an output coil. For 3000
KHz to 6000 KHz, both an input and output coil are required.

The SB-620 not only has three separate mixer input choices, depending on
input frequency, but there are also changes required in the sweep
circuitry depending on the input frequency.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://wwwmanualman.com