[AMRadio] Using Heath SB 610 Monitor Scope

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 22:36:09 EST 2008

It's my impression after reading the SB-610 manual the SB-610 vertical input
can be wired for RTTY or RF envelope of the receiver IF. I assume in this
case the sweep generator is wired to the horizontal channel.

I have no idea how mine is wired.

I assume that one uses the RTTY position of the mode selector to display the
receiver IF envelope.

This does not seem to be very useful when monitoring a SSB receiver.