[AMRadio] Using Heath SB 610 Monitor ScopetomonitormodulationonAM

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 23:11:05 EST 2008

I just read the SB-610 manual and I am not impressed. As Pete commented the
SB-610 vertical channel can be wired several ways.

The vertical input is applied to one of the vertical plates. It is always
connected there. The other vertical plate is connected to the Tx RF. It is
always connected there.

It seems you could have both the Rx envelope and Tx RF applied at the same
time. I guess it assumes the Rx envelope will be 0 because the Rx is muted
during transmit.

I was looking for some switching of the vertical channel but there is not
any.

In any event I don't have anything connected to the vertical channel on
mine.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,