[AMRadio] Todays Toy - Elmac PS-2V

Greg bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:35:05 EST 2008

The original relay probably pooped out and was substituted with a six volt
DC relay.  The extra connector on the end of the cable is most likely for
the mobile receiver or front end converter.  I got a bad feeling that the AF
54 67 and 68 will be going up in price soon due to the demand for quality
plate modulated stuff.
Thanks for the FB pic's JT
73's
Greg