[AMRadio] Replacement Tubes

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Feb 13 12:20:11 EST 2008

There is no performance difference between any 6L6 in that circuit.
Some Chinese are good, my sons have had excellent reliability with Ruby
brand in their guitar amps; the older boy is a pro.

Since USA 6146's are readily available at fair prices Id stick with them.
Dont use the B version unless the manual says its OK.

Carl
KM1H