[AMRadio] Trico colortop fuses.

Rick rickb at tx.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 16:01:25 EST 2008

Hi Max,
If you're referring to the glass screw in fuses on the front of the 610E I
get mine at Home Depot or Lowes.  They usually have a generous supply of all
the needed ratings.
Rick/K5IAR

Does anyone have a supplier of Trico colortop fuses, need a set for my
BC-610-E, 2x 25amp and 1x 20 amp.  or any fuses they could sell me.
I am also looking for someone who can do silkscreening, the lettering is bad
and could do with re doing, it is a BC-610-E if anyone has done this or
knows of someone who has the ability. please contact me off list. 73 Max
M0GHQ