[AMRadio] Broadcast Transmitter Heaven

W6OM w6om at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 16:34:27 EST 2008

Thanks for all the signal reports as I got the Bauer 707 dialed in with the
modified oscillator which accepts multiple crystals. Now I can QSY in 5 KHz
increments from 3870 to 3885 AM.

The Gates BC 500T is nearing completion and I hope to launch her this week
end and will be calling CQ in the evenings on 1.885 and 1.925 AM.  She looks
good on the scope into my big dummy load  but things change when you put the
"fire in the wire"  so all signal reports will be welcomed as I do the final
tweaking and peaking.

Thanks again to everyone for your help and encouragement

Ron Weaver   W6OM

www.qsl.net/w6om