[AMRadio] Trico colortop fuses.

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 16:58:24 EST 2008

Look folks, It doesn't matter that he is in the UK in regard to a BC-610.

ALL BC-610s were designed for 110VAC as the generator towed in the
trailer immediately behind it supplied.

The fuses WILL be for 110/115VAC.  He will have to provide a transformer
for the 240V to 120V conversion.

The 610s use Buss Type TL screw in Edison base fuses.

I do NOT know what type of hardware stores are in the UK, as I always
ended up deeper into Europe.  But if they have something like an Ace
hardware, or an old family run hardware store that you find all things
old and new, THAT's where to look!

Bob - N0DGN

> Oops!  I didn't notice the call.  Sorry, Max.  Thanks Todd for the reminder.
> I wonder if mine are rated 220 vac?  If so, and they will work I will gladly
> send you your needs, Max.
>
> Rick/K5IAR
>

> Guys, I'm not sure if they have Home Depot or Lowes in the UK. Then
> there's that whole 115/230V/weird plugs thing. (o:
>
> Max, I got a bunch of these off ebay a couple years back (100 or so,
> 15A) since several old transmitters in the radio room use them. I'd
> suggest watching there, as buying them through an online business
> could end up costing a lot if you don't buy a large quantity. Then
> there's the shipping. Some of the wholesale folks on ebay are only too
> happy to sell you as many as they can 'cheap', to get rid of them.
>
> 73, Todd  KA1KAQ

Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio
SP-600 Manassas, VA - MultiBand Dipoles