[AMRadio] RE: Using a Ranger as a driver

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 17:18:29 EST 2008

Yes of course you are right John. I tried to simplify the power out of the
modulator explanation but didn't do too well. The modulator power does drop
off as its load impedance is increased.

Percentage of modulation increases with the square of power increase. So 50%
modulation requires only 1/4 the power that 100% requires.

73
Gary K4FMX