[AMRadio] Trico colortop fuses.

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 13 17:30:56 EST 2008

Thanks for the info so far, I have not seen any of these fuses here in the
UK, I am running this from a big variac, everything is 115 volts so the
fuses will be the correct rating for the radio and supply. I did check on
ebay and nothing, however they probably will turn up easily enough, maybe
there just aren't any this week. I have emailed Wayne and am waiting his
reply, I'd be very happy to get this in first class condition soon to match
the rest of my radios, it works well enough though. 73 Max M0GHQ