[AMRadio] Paint for sx 110

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Feb 13 22:59:37 EST 2008

Take it to an auto paint supplier and have them computer color match it in a
single stage enamel. I prefer PPG products but thats primarily since a
friend owns the local business.

I would suggest getting a pint and have someone with a good spray gun shoot
it. You can also have it loaded into a rattle can but they are too erratic
for my liking. The same with Preval units.

Carl
KM1H