[AMRadio] Modulation power required

jc at pctechref.com jc at pctechref.com
Thu Feb 14 21:37:46 EST 2008

You never convice me Don, that that whole thing wasn't a presure play by manufacturers.  And yes your right very few folk have a real grip on the math and resoning of the definitions.  The manufacturers of course would have FCC type exceptance if they could find another foot at the FCC to shoot.

John Coleman