[AMRadio] Elmac AF-68 - Wednesdays Toy

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:41:24 EST 2008

Well, the dude who sold me the radio and didn't pack it properly
resulting in the broken 6L6GB's has agreed to replace the tubes.  I
found some NOS RCA's I'm going to go with.  Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, the seller is not a ham and didn't realize how fragile
this stuff can be.  He's selling off his fathers estate.  He has a
nice RC-390A that would be nice to have, I hope he has learned his
lesson and packs it better.  I won't be buying it though, saving for a
nice receiver at NEAR-fest in May (hopefully).

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)
Contest Manager, TARA Skirmish